Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Indication list for the spa care of adults
Circulatory system disorders
- Symptomatic coronary artery disease.
- Condition after myocardial infarction.
- Hypertensive disease of grade II to III.
- Peripheral artery diseases on the basis of atherosclerosis II b or inflammation.
- Functional disorders of the peripheral vessels and conditions after thromboses, earliest 3 months after the acute stage disappears.
- Chronic lymphatic edema.
- Conditions after surgeries on cardiac defects.
- Conditions after revascularization cardiac procedures.
- Conditions after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
- Conditions after reconstruction and revascularization procedure in the vascular system apart from the heart.
- Conditions after percutaneous transluminal angioplasty.
- Post-transplantation conditions.
Metabolic and endocrine system diseases
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Polyneuropathies with paretic symptoms.
- Radicular syndromes with irritative-extinctive syndrome.
- Conditions after injuries and brain surgeries, spinal and peripheral nerves surgeries with impairment of movement with signs of functional recovery.
- Primary, secondary and degenerative neuromuscular diseases.
- Syringomyelia with paretic symptoms.
- Parkinson‘s disease.
Locomotive system diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis of the I to IV stage, including juvenile arthritis, continually treated in an out-patient setting.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (morbus Bechterew) that is continually treated in an out-patient setting.
- Other seronegative spondylartrhritis continually treated in an out-patient setting (psoriatic arthritis, Reiter syndrome, enteropathic arthritis, reactive - parainfectious).
- Secondary arthritis that is continually treated within an outpatient setting.
- Extraarticular rheumatism that is continually treated in an outpatient setting.
- Diffusional connective tissue disease that is continually treated in an out-patient setting (system lupus erythematodes, scleroderma, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, Sjögren syndrome and other overlapping syndromes).
- Painful syndromes related to tendons, tendon sheaths, bursae, muscle ligaments, muscles or joints (including disease due to vibration or prolonged, excessive, unilateral overload as an occupational disease according to another legal provision).
- Coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis in continual out-patient orthopedic and physiotherapy care.
- Arthroses in other locations.
- Chronic vertebrogenic algic syndrome of a functional origin in continual out-patient physiotherapy.
- Conditions after orthopedic surgeries using a joint replacement.
- Conditions after injuries of the locomotive system and after orthopedic surgeries, including procedures in intervertebral discs and spinal canal stenoses if continual out-patient or hospital care is not sufficient.
- Conditions after amputations of the lower limb, grade of activity 1 to 4 when the person is equipped with a prosthesis.